See this short clip to learn how to apply the SWADDLE WRAP Pressure Wrap
1. Place the Dog Armor Swaddle Wrap on top of your dog’s back and position it properly in the middle.
2. Fit the neck line loosely and secure the velcro closure. Standing in front of your dog, wrap the left flap under the dog‘s torso until it fits snuggly and fix the flap with the velcro closing.
3. Wrap the right flap under the dog’s torso until it fits snuggly and fix the right flap with the velcro closing.
4. Make sure the Swaddle Wrap snuggly fits the entire body and that it is not strapped too tightly to avoid any restriction in breathing or movement.
5. Make sure that you introduce the Swaddle Wrap when your dog is in a calm state cause your dog needs to associate the Swaddle Wrap with a relaxed mood. This means that you must bring him to that calm state first and then introduce the Swaddle Wrap leaving it on for 20 to 30 minutes. Repeat this process several times over a couple of days before using it for an actual stressful event.
6. If you introduce the Swaddle Wrap when your dog is already at an elevated anxiety level, then his mental state will overrule the calming effect of the Swaddle Wrap.